“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.” Mikhail Baryshnikov
My name is Christian Fernandez Perotti, Argentinian from Buenos Aires. I offer seminars, private and group lessons of the TangoCreativo system, designed to take you tango to the next level in very little time. I live in Cambridge, UK, but do write if you’re not from around here so we can see if I’ll be near you in the future!
Group lessons in Cambridge
Wednesdays of December 2021 (1st to 29th)
The Emperor Cambridge, 21 Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 1NW
Private lessons and seminars
- Private lessons – They’re ideal for working individually on what you’re interested
- TangoCreativo Seminar: Dance the music – Discover the secrets of how to channel music through your dance
- TangoCreativo Seminar: Find your creativity – Start walking the path towards total improvisation on your dance
- TangoCreativo Seminar: Free your legs – Unblock those more complex movements and learn how to use them and enjoy them
- TangoCreativo Seminar: Tango basics – An introduction to the TangoCreativo cocepts, ideal for starting or improving your tango quickly and correctly
The doors are open for suggestions for other seminars with the TangoCreativo approach, especially if you already have a group of people interested in exploring your idea.